- Earth week 2012: Pinoyscincus, and its hemipenis
- Earth Week 2012: A true colorless cave crab from Samar
- Earth Week 2012: A new species of tilefish from Laiya, Batangas
- Distinguishing children with mild autism via EEG tracings
- Filler 10C: UP Diliman and other top National Universities in the Region, etc…
- Filler 10B: UP Diliman and IRRI’s scores
- Filler 10A: Which Philippine research institutes are in the world’s radar?
- Filler 09: Which research areas collaborate the most in the Philippines?
- Two new forest lizards: the little one and Leonard’s
- No fun: Philippines ranks bottom among neighbors in tourism competitiveness study
- Stoichiometric IR pulsed laser deposition of Yttrium doped Bi-2212 thin film
- Filler 08: International Olympiads, Philippines and its neighbors
- 3 Bronze medals for the Philippine team at the 52nd Int’l Mathematical Olympiad
- Philippine team wins 2 Bronze medals at the 42nd International Physics Olympiad
- Palawan’s fauna 14,000 to 5,000 (cal) years before present
- Science from the Islands: January 01 – May 18, 2011
- A phase map analysis algorithm for numerical correction of fields with an optical vortex
- Superconductivity from the Islands II: Most Cited (so far)
- A Filipino abstract in an international journal
- Does the electrical activity of neurons contribute to the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Memoirs of a SecGen
- SPP Book of Abstracts covers
- Why I have been quiet for a week
- A spectacular spectacular Philippine lizard!
- Coffee, beer or may be fish balls @ pool side?
- Ancient history of Palawan and Borneo’s flat-headed frog
- Filipinnovation: Is it the way to move forward?
- P-C-I-E-E-R-D, P-what?!
- Filler 04: What is the most cited paper from the Islands?
- Three short mentions of Pasig river’s life in 1855/56
- Multi-Country Evaluation of the Sensitivity and Specificity of Two Commercially-Available NS1 ELISA Assays for Dengue Diagnosis
- Philippine Mitochondrial DNA Diversity answers some questions on our origin
- Filipinnovation and the new DOST Secretary
- Filler 03: Are we being read?
- For Women in Science National Fellowship – Philippines now accepts application
- PSBMB Young Scientists’ Forum’s entry deadline is Sept. 15
- A new species of bent-toed gecko found in Zamboanga
- Did Bayani Fernando earn points in transport heaven?
- Philippine brain drain alá Muriel, 40 years hence
- TRADE-INDUCED LEARNING AND INDUSTRIAL CATCH-UP
- Ano daw?!
- Filler 02: Who is the most prolific?
- 12th SPVM deadline of paper submission in 3 days!
- Can Information about Local Government Performance Induce Civic Participation?Evidence from the Philippines
- An easy low-temperature synthesis of CdS quantum dots
- A Filipino Physicist solved RP’s traffic?
- Nababaha o niyayanig (yayanigin) ka ba?
- Filler 01: What we write about
- The Adiabatic Two-Piston Problem
- 28th SPP Physics Congress Paper submission starts tomorrow!
- Of Salagubang and flexible grating
- A Filipino Congressman with an ISI
- Holography: What’s in a name?
- Using simple artificial intelligence methods for predicting amyloidogenesis in antibodies
- In defense of PAGASA…
- Functions with prescribed best linear approximations
- Is Callao man the new oldest Filipino?
- Is it graft or just highly specialized equipment?
- DUAL KAPPA POINCAŔE ALGEBRA (with updates Aug. 7, 2010)
- Bored and Twisted
- Christopher and Maria Victoria Bernido are 2010 Magsaysay Awardees
- The Face
- Shared social responsibility works better than corporate social responsibility